Saturday, March 17, 2007

Law and The Diaries of UK Law Students

As, since my couple of dissertation posts, I haven't mentioned much about my law life I thought I should point people in the direction of a blog that is purely about law: The Diaries of UK Law Students.

This blog has expanded since I mentioned it last year, from 'The Diary of a UK Law Student' to 'Diaries' due, I assume, to the increased number of writers. Two of the four contributors have their own blogs, which means (unlike me) that they have a much more concentrated focus on law in 'the Diaries'.

Another relatively new law blog is BabyBarista. It is loaded with a disclaimer stating it is a 'fictional account of a pupil barrister' which raises questions in my mind as to whether it is really fictional but to be honest I don't really mind either way. It is an interesting account whether it is true to life or not.

And in case anyone is dying to know what is going on in my law life, yesterday I went on a boat tour round Southampton docks for Carriage of Goods (see photo), and today is the first day of four weeks of Easter. What does Easter mean for me? It means revision for my three final exams, a piece of coursework which is worth 40% of Carriage and BUSA Nationals. As usual so much to do, so little time!

No comments: