Monday, March 19, 2007

CelebrityDogWatcher.com

The world of celebrity seems to have gone slightly mad of late, and much as I am lothe to admit it i'm being sucked in. First it began last year with Pink Is The New Blog, and now I have discovered celebritydogwatcher.com which is even more random. This site is dedicated to pictures of celebrities with their dogs and I have to step forward, be brave and state, yes i'm slightly hooked (although for some reason Mischa Barton and her dog Ziggy seem to get more than their fair share of coverage). After much rationalisation I think i'm becoming hooked (or am telling myself i'm becoming hooked) because I love dogs, and I think the dog you choose says alot about you as a person. Golden Retriever can mean your a softy at heart, Chihuahua (particularly the long haired variety) generally means you are a bit of a poser and don't want the hassle of what I would consider to be a 'proper' dog, anything terrier like means that you like a bit of attitude/character etc. But then again maybe the celebrities don't choose their own dogs anyway, or is that a little over cynical?! Either way looking at the site once a month gives a little bit of light relief, another dose of some cute dogs, and a dose of the odd cute celebrity (Adam Brody in the picture for example).

ps on a Law note, due to Intellectual Property this year i'm now highly paranoid i'm going to infringe some IP rights, eg Copyright regarding photographs but I think i'm safe as long as I make sure I source where I have borrowed them from... Gosh sometimes the phrase 'ignorance is bliss' is more than a little true when it comes to law, knowledge can make things so darn complicated. Lol although i'd rather know than not know if I was going to commit a criminal offence, and then be able to not commit it!

So...
The picture is from this post at celebritydogwatcher.com.

No comments: