Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Stalkers can track your movements after 5 mins with your mobile

I have just read this interesting and seriously disturbing article about how it is possible to track someones movements through their mobile phone just by registering it online. The moral of this story is don't leave your mobile with anyone who could be your stalker... Not particularly useful for those in relationships where the stalking starts with control issues but still something that is good for people to be aware of.

1 comment:

Luis Salazar said...

Hi, I´m from Mexico City and I´ve read your blog, it´s great!!.
I´ve noticed the bar in the right corner about "Make Poverty History" and I´d like to put it on my blog. I´m pediatrician and I´d like to do some things like that to help children.