Monday, February 19, 2007

Personalise your Wii!

I don't have a Wii, and although my housemate does I have been so busy I haven't had an opportunity to play on it. Which is sad because it does look rather fun. However if I did own a Wii, rather than a slimline ps2 which i only really use to play dvds once in a blue moon, I would want one of these personalised covers. Just because they are cool, and remind me of the designer sky+ boxes that I also want one of. Thinking about it there would potentially be alot of clashing in terms of patterns, perhaps they should bring out similar designs for both so you could coordinate your living room, perhaps even wallpaper (wow I can see it now). Anyway although I might be getting a little carried away the Wii covers are cool, lets hope that they don't peel easily with long use heat.

The product page for the Wii skins is here.

No comments: