Sunday, February 11, 2007

Leopard Print Gone Mad

Now I have to be honest, I have never been keen on Leopard print (although I love real leopards, particularly snow leopards) but knowing that it is currently the 'in thing' I have been happy to let it go. By 'let it go' I mean I have managed to hold back from screaming in horror when seeing people wearing it, including Camilla Parker-Bowles wearing it as a fetching hat.

BUT i have to admit going back to my traditional screaming in horror when seeing these snow sport base layers. I don't know what you would have to be thinking to wear them but i know what i would be thinking: 'please god don't let me fall over, break my leg and have to show my hideous underclothes to anyone in A and E'. Did I mention they are known as horny-bodies? *another scream in horror* i think the less said the better really...

No comments: