Monday, January 16, 2006

Online Shopping... again!

Interesting camera cases are few and far between these days, and so i was delighted to see cases on this site that will fit my new ultra-thin point and shoot camera, the Sony T7. Especially the DB7-T7-C, which i would link but the website is not that kind of website, its a moving flashy one!

For any of you tv show Teachers fans out there, Amazon is doing some serious deals on the dvds of the show as i was informed yesterday by my housemate Rich, and here is the proof. Teachers Seasons 1-3 for only 21.97 pounds (don't have a pound sign on my laptop sorry!), and Teachers Season 4 for only 9.97 pounds! I know... Bargain! And Free Delivery on orders over 15 Pounds!

Ahh and there is the return of the Furby. I have to be honest i've been surprised at the lack of advertising but obviously they are not concentrating sales in the UK... and i'm embarrassed to say... i really want one! Even if they now are twice as big as the original and kinda look like Gremlins. No really they do, take a look. The advertising video i found attached to the Amazon site is quite scary, if you don't believe me then click the link! I'm even more tempted to get one because my housemate Laura has threatened me with death if i bring it into the house... only time will tell if the Furby has crossed the line from cute to freaky with its growth spurt! They are for sale on Amazon for 30 pounds which is 10 pounds cheaper than my local top shop, and has free delivery!

I have been looking for a charm bracelet for quite a long time, and i'm not going to lie I do already have three BUT there is nothing the same as actually collecting the charms with family and friends buying them for you, each meaning something separate to you. I have two ready made ones, one in gold, one in silver and one i had as a child which is now too small. I also have two silver charms given to me by my grandma that had yet to be attached to a bracelet, and that is why i was looking for a new bracelet. I quite like the bracelets found in Links of London. Particularly the modern designs of bracelets like this. They also sell simple and effective designs such as this as well as the charms themselves, including this lovely four leaf clover charm, and loads others for various occasions such as graduation or engagement! There is also a basic bracelet designer, where you can attach charms to one of the standard link bracelets. The fact that in some of the designs are silver and 18ct gold are mixed is something that particularly attracts me because i want a silver bracelet but i wear gold as well!

No comments: