Friday, January 20, 2006

EU Lectures ARE dragging!

I was browsing blogs again... honestly i am going to start picking out firms to apply to vacation placements soon... i kinda have to since most of the deadlines are the 31st Jan... although i believe Linklaters is TODAY! So if that was one of your choices you might want to get a move on. Anyway... i was browsing blogs and found this post about how EU lectures are going at Reading uni and it all came back to me how i was slowly losing the will to live in my last couple of lectures, and its nothing to do with my lecturer who seems like a very nice man... but each EU treaty, discussed in painful detail, followed by a slow breakdown of who created them and who signed them was actually making me will anything distracting to happen... projector to break, lights to fail, fire bell to go, half the lecture theatre to fall down... u know the usual!

No comments: